1. How to Order: Please fax, phone or mail orders to: SpectraLab Scientific Inc.. 38 McPherson St, Markham (Greater Toronto Area) Ontario L3R 3V6 Canada Tel: 905-946-8066; Fax: 905-946-8766; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For faster service please fax or phone your order to us. When placing your order, list quantity, catalog number, and a brief description of products. Also, include your purchase order number, shipping address, and billing address.
2. Special Requests: Our catalog represents some of our most popular products, if you don't see it listed, please don't hesitate to ask. We are constantly expanding our product lines and we have formed alliances with other manufacturers so that we serve many of your chromatography needs
3. Discounts & Warranty:
Quantity discounts are available on multiple orders. Please ask for a quotation. All of our products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three months after shipping. Warranty commences from the date of shipment to customer and coverage excludes any damage resulting from misuse or improper operation.
4. Return Policy: Returns are not acceptable unless specifically stated on the quotation or purchase order confirmation. Refunds are not acceptable unless specifically stated on the quotation or purchase order confirmation. Information on this website is deemed to be correct to the best of our knowledge, but is not guaranteed. SpectraLab Scientific Inc. shall not be liable for any consequential incidental, or compensatory damages arising from the use of its products. The maximum liability, which can be assumed by SpectraLab Scientific, Inc. shall be limited to the invoice price of the product. We reserve the right to correct any errors on our web site, and prices are subject to change without notice.
5. Terms: Terms of payment are "Net 30 Days" with approved credit. In order to avoid unnecessary delays, purchasers who do not have an account with us may charge their order with us to Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Certified Cheque or Money Order, otherwise commercial and bank references are required.
6.LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Please review all transaction details, including the account number, account provider details, and currency selected for accuracy before completing your transaction. If the account number or account provider details are incorrect, money may be debited or credited to the wrong account and may not be recovered. Please note that in no event shall SpectraLab Scientific Inc. be liable for losses caused by wire transfers to bank accounts other than the designated ones posted on our official website.
Designated Banks Details (Account number will be provided upon order confirmation):
Account Name: SpectraLab Scientific Inc
--Bank: TD Canada Trust (5261 HWY 7 # B101, Markham, Ontario, Canada L3P 1B8)
--Bank: CIBC (4256 Sheppard Ave East, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada M1S 1T5)
7.We buy your laboratory equipment and laboratory furniture.
Here are some reasons why you should be comfortable to work with us:
1. We always have considerable equipment inventory in stock to ensure your supported.
2. We have sufficient export experience, including professional packing and proper documentation.
3. If you are buying from the US we include customs brokerage, to make sure you have the same purchase experience as you would in the US.
4. Our prices are very competitive.
5. We have longer warranties than our competitors.
6. We have a professional team who will look after and support you, both before and after your purchase.
SpectraLab Scientific Inc General Terms:
I.Term of warranty: The term of warranty provided under the plans shall commence as of the plan effective date provided on the acknowledgment copy of the plan. SpectraLab carries a full warranty against flaws in material or workmanship during normal operation. The warranty doesn’t cover damage by any cause including, but not limited to, any malfunction, defect or failure caused by or resulting from unauthorized services or parts, shipping, moving or transit accidents, modifications or repair by the user(without our authorization), harsh environment, neglect, abuse, accident, incorrect line voltage, fire, flood, or other natural disasters, or normal wear or tear. The foregoing is in lieu of all other expressed warranties and SpectraLab Scientific Inc. doesn’t assume or authorize any party to assume for it any other obligation or liability. SpectraLab will act promptly and effectively to resolve any problems covered by this warranty to include replacement parts, labor or shop repair. The response time will be within 1~3 working days, we will make our best efforts to resolve all problems expeditiously. Warranty date will be effective immediately after successful delivery.
II.Service and Repair: Service and repair of the equipment will be provided by an authorized service representative, SpectraLab may use one or more of the following service options to replace or repair equipment: dispatch a service representative to the customer’s facility; or provide for repair or replacement of the equipment at a SpectraLab repair facility; or provide delivery of replacement components to the customer, with instructions for installation of the components by the customer. In providing service under the plan, SpectraLab may, at its option, use components that are “reconditioned”. SpectraLab can’t guarantee the continued availability of outdated assemblies. However SpectraLab will do its best to supply all parts under the plan. SpectraLab may, at its option, provide a similar equipment for the customer’s use without additional cost when it may meet some situations which some components are not available in inventory (but the customer wants to use the equipment in a rush), or outdated assemblies and difficult to find the immediately. Or if there is any problem could not be solved after 3 attempts to service or repair, a similar piece of equipment will be provided by SpectraLab for exchange without extra cost.
III.Entire Agreement:Documents relating to service provided under the plan provided by SpectraLab, including any attachments, represent the entire understanding between SpectraLab and the Customer and are not transferable by the customer without the prior written consent of SpectraLab. Terms and conditions of any other documents, such as a customer purchase order, as expressly superseded and shall not be accepted by SpectraLab.
IV. Method of Payment:SpectraLab Scientific Inc. willingly accepts all payments via wire transfers and checks only from companies within Canada and the USA. All other countries must only use the wire transfer method to make payments to SpectraLab. Credit card payments using Visa or MasterCard only, can be used to pay for all purchases, regardless of the country. For Credit Card payments a surcharge of 3% will be applied to all payments over the amount of $5,000 USD. With approval from management at SpectraLab, PayPal payments may be accepted, given that the funds to be received are for a purchase that amounts to less than $500 USD.
V. Return policy:All the refurbish or re-conditioned instruments are final sale, no return or exchange.
VI.Governing Law:The contract formed by customer’s acceptance, shall be governed by and conditions applicable to the equipment or service offered by this contract.
VII.Arbitration: Any and all disputes or controversies arising under, out of or in connection with the contract formed by customer’s acceptance of this quotation or the sale or performance of the equipment or service shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration in Toronto, Ontario, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association then obtaining. The arbitrators shall have no power to add to, subtract from or modify any of the terms or conditions of this contract. Any award rendered in such arbitration may be enforced by either party in the courts of the province of Ontario, to whose jurisdiction for such purposes SpectraLab and customer each hereby irrevocably consents and submits.
VIII.Force Majeure: SpectraLab shall have no liability for failure to perform, or delay in performance, in the delivery of any and all equipment manufactured or sold by SpectraLab including instruments, supplies, components, system, Chemistry, accessories, Replacement spare parts, or any and all services provided by SpectraLab, caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of nature, floods, fire, Explosions, war of military mobilization, acts of Terrorism, governmental action or inaction, request of governmental authority, delays of any kind in transportation or inability to obtain material or equipment, acts of other government, strikes, or labor disturbances.
IX.Severability:: In case any one or more of the provisions contained herein shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, Illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the other provision hereof, and such other provisions shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had never been contained herein.
X. Limitations of Liability: Please review all transaction details, including the account number, account provider details, and currency selected for accuracy before completing your transaction. If the account number or account provider details are incorrect, money may be debited or credited to the wrong account and may not be recovered. Please note that in no event shall SpectraLab Scientific Inc. be liable for losses caused by wire transfers to bank accounts other than the designated ones posted on our official website. Designated Banks Details (*Account number will be provided upon order confirmation) -- Account Name: SpectraLab Scientific Inc / Bank: TD Canada Trust (5261 HWY 7 # B101, Markham, Ontario, Canada L3P 1B8) or CIBC (4256 Sheppard Ave East, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada M1S 1T5).