This Brand New Waters Acquity UPC2 front end /QDA set-up is still in original packaging. In ex
- ACQUITY UPC2 Binary Sample Manager (BSM)
- ACQUITY UPC2 Fixed-Loop Sample Manager (SM)
- Column Manager with Active Pre-Heating (CM-A)
- ACQUITY UPC2 Convergence Manager
- ACQUITY UPC2 Solvent Tray Module
- ACQUITY UPC2 System Start Up Kit
- Solvent Leak Sensors
- QDA and PDA detectors
By providing the ability to precisely vary mobile phase strength, pressure, and temperature, the Waters ACQUITY UPC2 System gives scientists the power to better control the retention of analytes for separating, detecting, and quantifying structural analogs, isomers, and enantiomeric and diasteriomeric mixtures.
A 90-day warranty is included.
Since 2003 SpectraLab has been providing customers with special expertise on analytical equipment. We encourage you to contact us to speak with one of our expert and professional team members.
Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!