The Agilent 6460C Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System (2014 model) is equipped with Agilent Jet Stream Technology to enable enhanced sensitivity. The 6460 provides a fast and robust solution to simultaneously quantify, screen, and confirm analytes in the laboratory.
Serial Number: SG144073xx
- Greater signal and reduced noise – Agilent Jet Stream technology uses super-heated nitrogen to improve ion generation and desolvation
- Efficient analysis – fast MRM speeds allow for analysis of over 100 overlapping compounds in a given retention time window
- Screen, confirm and quantify – Triggered MRM (tMRM) combines fast and sensitive MRM quantitation with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation
- Fast polarity switching for analysis of both positive and negative ions
No matter what you laboratory application, Agilent 1290 Infinity LCs are your best choice. Every module in a 1290 Infinity LC delivers outstanding performance. This performance helps you to achieve higher levels of speed, resolution and reliability in your chromatography than ever before, giving you a decisive edge over other laboratories. Regardless of the demands your application places on the pump, autosampler or detector, the 1290 Infinity LCs can rise to the challenge. Get UHPLC productivity at service costs comparable to HPLC equipment!
uHPLC system includes:
- Agilent G1316C Thermostat Column Compartment SN#: DEBAC07766
- Agilent G4220A 1290 Infinity Binary pump SN#: DEBAA05219
- Agilent G7167A Multisampler SN#: DEAC100265
- Rough pump