The QTRAP 4500 System takes the legendary 4000 QTRAP Platform and intelligently re-engineers it to set a new benchmark for reliable quantitation and library searching – with 100-fold more full-scan sensitivity over basic triple quadrupoles in the same class. The LC-MS/MS workhorse, intelligently re-engineered.
As one of the only triple quadrupole instruments with optional Linear Accelerator Trap technology, the QTRAP 4500 System enables powerful, unique workflows that deliver a new level of confidence in your data:
- Uncompromising qualitative analysis with the world’s most sensitive ion trap
- Simultaneous quantitation and library searching using the unique TripleTrap Scanning
- Unique MRM3 quantitation workflow for enhanced selectivity in complex matrices.
Whether your research is focused on ADME, regulated bioanalysis,food and environmental contaminant screening, targeted quantitative proteomics, or forensic toxicology, the QTRAP 4500 System covers your key performance criteria:
- Quantitative sensitivity
- Dynamic range
- Scan speed
- Ionization source flow range
This refurbished AB Sciex QTRAP 4500 System is in good working condition. It comes with a 90 day warranty.
- QTRAP 4500 Demo Model LC-MS/MS
- Solvent tray
- Agilent G4220A Binary Pump
- Agilent G7167A Multisampler
- Agilent G1316C Thermostatted Column Compartment
- Analyst /peak View/ MultiQuant Data & PC
- Rough Pump
Since 2003 SpectraLab has been providing customers with special expertise on analytical equipment. We encourage you to contact us to speak with one of our expert and professional team members.
Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!