The Agilent 6530 Q-TOF mass spectrometer’s full MS spectra followed by MS/MS or All Ions acquisition make this instrument suitable for applications in the pharmaceutical industry as well as life sciences and governmental agencies. Accurate mass spectrometry enables you to gain more confidence in your analysis compared to unit resolution instrumentation.
The 6530 Q-TOF LC/MS delivers the power of accurate-mass mass spectrometry, so you can be fully confident of your data. All Software workflows from our high-end and mid-range instruments are fully compatible with the 6530, giving you the most powerful access to your data and research possible.
- Mass accuracy within 2 ppm gives you complete confidence in your analysis.
- Powerful Agilent Jet Stream source enables you to uncover low level components.
- Wide in-spectrum dynamic range facilitates simultaneous measurement of minor components in the presence of intense background interferences.
- The latest developments in Agilent Infinity II UHPLC, 2D-LC, SFC, and even GC-APCI chromatographic interfaces give you blazing fast acquisition speed.
- Powerful MassHunter software provides the latest software capabilities for profiling, characterizing, identifying, and quantifying compounds in complex mixtures via high-definition MS and MS/MS.
- Untargeted screening and quantitation using Agilent’s All Ions MS/MS technique.
This system can be ordered with Agilent 1260 or 1290 LC front end. It can purchased with rough pump, PC with data, and a gas generator.