The SC4 is a large bench-top autosampler that accommodates 4 large racks, 2 ESI Super racks or 6 microracks, holding vials with capacities of 0.5 to 250mL.This can be used with ICPs.
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space while allowing up to 576 x4mL samples and 10 standards
- Easily positioned close to the instrument to minimize sample path to save time
- No metal or mechanical parts move over the sample vials
- All fluoropolymer sample flow path ensures both acid and solvent resistant
- Dual Flowing rinse station and guide-free sample probe reduce blank contamination and sample carry over
- PTFE coated X Z axis and sealed electronics protect against harsh chemical environments.
- Simple mechanical design
- Multiple rack options ranging from micro samples (less than 1mL) to bottles (250mL) to be analyzed in a single run
- User defined speed controls allowing the autosampler to be tuned for each application
- A wide variety of probe designs and custom racks available