Flexible Formats for Low-Flow Applications
The sample rack handles up to three well plates (96 or 384 wells—sealed or unsealed) or sample vial trays in any combination. Run your samples in the same format used for preparation. You can even exchange sample plates during a run. An optional cooler preserves thermolabile samples by chilling to 4°C. The UltiMate 3000 RSLCnano Well Plate Autosampler (WPS-3000TPLRS) is the ideal solution for chromatographers looking to work with the highest injection precision at nano, capillary and micro flow rates in UHPLC applications.
- Three-well plate capacity holds up to 1152 samples
- Large injection range from 10nL to 125µL offers application flexibility
- Stable injection valve pressure extends up to 90MPa
- Thermostatted sample compartment keeps temperature constant from 4 to 45°C or 22°C below ambient
Ensure Accurate Small Sample Performance
- Covered and thermostatted sample tray to protect thermo- and UV-labile samples
- Dual-needle injection principle to minimize sample loss
- Injection precision <0.25% RSD at 5µL (typically <0.15% RSD)
- Low carryover (typically <0.01%)
- Injection Mechanism
Using the dual-needle principle, the vial septum of the well seal is pierced by the stainless steel outer needle. The sampler guides the fused silica capillary sampling needle through the piercing needle down to the bottom of the sample carrier. Sample needle height is easily programmed to match sample vial or well depth. Injections of minute sample volumes with virtually zero sample loss—1µL injection per 1µL sample—are performed using the µL-pickup routine. This routine is of particular importance when injecting protein samples that cannot be diluted without the risk of protein loss or alteration.
This refurbished Thermo Scientific Dionex UltiMate WPS-3000TSL Analytical Split-Loop Thermostatted Well Plate Autosampler (5822.0020) is in great condition. It has been tested here at SpectraLab Scientific.
A 90-day warranty is included.
Since 2003 SpectraLab has been providing customers with special expertise on analytical equipment. We encourage you to contact us to speak with one of our expert and professional team members.
Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!