The API 4000 QTRAP LC/MS/MS System is premier hybrid triple quadrupole/linear ion trap mass spectrometer. Ideal for drug discovery and development, metabolite identification, contaminant testing, and proteomic applications including post-translationally modified protein discovery, protein identification, and biomarker validation.
Turbo V Source and NanoSpray Source are both available options.
- Enable high-sensitivity, full-scan MS, MS/MS, and MS3 spectra with high selectivity from true triple quadrupole precursor ion (PI) and neutral loss (NL) scans.
- Perform multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) scans for quantitation using high-sensitivity triple quadrupole instrumentation.
- Identify, characterize, and quantitate metabolites more quickly and easily.
- Identify and sequence post-translationally modified (PTM) peptides automatically in a single LC/MS/MS run.
- Facilitate hypothesis-driven biomarker discovery and validation.
- This refurbished API 4000 QTRAP LC/MS/MS System is in a great shape. It has been tested at SpectraLab Scientific.
A 90 day warranty is included.
|Type of Mass Spec||TRIPLE STAGE QUAD|
|Voltage||208 VOLTS||208 VOLTS|
|Frequency||50/60 HERTZ||50/60 HERTZ|
|Current||15 AMPS||15 AMPS|
|Recommended Packaging Form||CUSTOM PALLET|
|Estimated Shipping Weight||500 LBS||226.80 kg|
|Estimated Shipping Length||60 IN||152.40 cm|
|Estimated Shipping Width||60 IN||152.40 cm|
|Estimated Shipping Height||60 IN||152.40 cm|
Since 2003 SpectraLab has been providing customers with special expertise on analytical equipment. We encourage you to contact us to speak with one of our expert and professional team members.
Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!