The API 5000 LC/MS/MS System is is one of the most sensitive triple quadrupole mass for complex bioanalytical samples. Designed to deliver the lowest limits of detection for the most demanding DMPK and ADME studies, the API 5000 System combines new QJet Ion Guide technology with the proven Turbo V Ion Source and a powerful new generation of Analyst and MultiQuant Software. The result is a robust, versatile, high-throughput system with industry-defining quantitative performance, reliability, and ease of use.
- Detector type: Pulse Counting CEM
- Ionization Sources: TurboIonSpray, APCI, DuoSpray, PhotoSpray
- Scan types: Q1 MS, Q3 MS, Product Ion, Precursor Ion, Neutral Loss or Gain, MRM
- Highest sensitivity for small molecule analysis
- Lowest limits of detection for DMPK and ADMET studies
- Robust, high-throughput platform for all stages of pharmaceutical development
- Accuracy and precision for quantitative analysis
- Elimiates Cross-Contamination
This refurbished AB Sciex API 5000 LC/MS/MS is in good condition. It has been tested here at SpectraLab Scientific.
A 90 day warranty is included.
Since 2003 SpectraLab has been providing customers with special expertise on analytical equipment. We encourage you to contact us to speak with one of our expert and professional team members.
Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!