The Agilent 4100 Microwave Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometer is a safe and cost efficient has high sensitivity with detection limits down to sub ppb levels, speed that goes beyond flame Atomic Absorption, and no combustible gases. Best of all, the Agilent 4100 MP-AES runs on air.
Agilent microwave plasma atomic emission spectrometers (MP-AES) have higher sensitivity, lower detection limits (down to sub-ppb levels), and are faster than the conventional flame atomic absorption (FAA). Agilent MP-AES systems “run on air” instead of combustible gases, so are safer to operate and, in utilizing a nitrogen plasma, are capable of delivering the lowest cost of ownership. When coupled with the extensive range of MP-AES accessories that are also available, you are sure to meet your goals.
- Lowest cost of ownership: the Agilent 4100 MP-AES runs unattended without flammable or expensive gas supply, dramatically reducing your operating costs
- High-performance: magnetically excited microwave plasma source provides superior detection limits to flame AA
- Ease of use: application-specific software applets plus plug-and-play hardware ensure any user can set up quickly without method development or alignment, and with minimal training
- Improved laboratory safety: in addition to eliminating flammable and oxidizing gases, the 4100 MP-AES eliminates the need to plumb multiple gases into the laboratory, or manually transport and handle gas cylinders
- Robustness and reliability: ideal for industries such as mining, food and agriculture, chemicals, petrochemicals, and manufacturing, and for remote locations
A single pass glass cyclonic spray chamber (G8000-70006) is included.