The Agilent 4210 MP-AES is a high sensitivity atomic emission spectrometer that is the perfect alternative to the traditional flame Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS) technique.
The MP-AES Instrument utilizes a microwave plasma and as it runs on air instead of combustible gases, it can be installed in either a centralized laboratory or a remote location. With detection limits down to ppb levels and no sample pretreatment necessary, the 4210 MP-AES delivers MP-AES analysis at a fraction of the cost of traditional techniques.
- Runs unattended, without flammable or expensive gas supply, dramatically reducing your operating cost
- Application-specific software applets plus plug-and-play hardware ensures ease-of-use, allowing any user to set up quickly without method development or alignment, and with minimal training
- In addition to eliminating flammable and oxidizing gases, the MP-AES improves lab safety by eliminating the need to plumb multiple gases into the laboratory, or manually transport and handle gas cylinders
- High-performance, magnetically excited microwave plasma source provides superior detection limits and larger linear dynamic range compared to flame AA.
- Robustness and reliability that are ideal for industries such as food and agriculture, chemicals, petrochemicals, manufacturing, mining, and use at remote locations
- Extend the performance with a range of accessories such as a humidifier, Advanced Valve System 4, and IsoMist temperature-controlled spray chamber, ensuring stable analysis of even your toughest samples
- The MP Expert Automation Software pack allows automated remote control of the instrument, with status updates and results relayed to you in real time
- Intuitive MP Expert software provides method development and software applets that include pre-set method templates, control of integrated accessories, and enhanced diagnostics to maximize your instrument up-time and dramatically simplify your workflow