- Agilent 5973N Network MSD
- Agilent 6890N Network GC
- 7683A Liquid Autosampler with 100 position sample tray
- Rough pump
- PC with ChemStation
We have many HP/ Agilent 5973s available, including:
- 5973 EI MSD with diffusion pump G1098A
- 5973 EI MSD with turbo pump G1099A
- 5973 EI/CI MSD with turbo pump G1999A
- 5973 EI MSD with diffusion pump
- 5973 EI MSD with diffusion pump G2577A/G1777A
- 5973 Inert EI MSD with standard turbo pump G2578A/G1778A
- 5973 Inert EI MSD with performance turbo pump G2579A/G1779A
- 5973 Inert EI/PCI MSD with standard turbo pump G2588A/G1788A
- 5973 Inert EI/PCI/NCI MSD with performance turbo pump G2589A/G1789A
The Network card can be added to any MSD.
The Agilent 5973N MSD is a stand-alone capillary GC detector. The Agilent 5973N Mass Selective Detector (MSD) is designed for use with the Agilent 6890 Plus Series Gas Chromatograph. The Agilent MSD features:
• Control panel for locally monitoring and operating the MSD
• Rotary vane foreline pump
• Independently heated electron-ionization ion source
• Independently heated hyperbolic quadrupole mass filter
• High-energy dynode (HED) electron multiplier detector
• Independently heated GC/MSD interface
The Agilent 6890N GC is a state-of-the-art gas chromatograph that provides superior performance for all applications. Key to its performance is the use of advanced electronic pneumatic control (EPC) modules and high performance temperature control. Each EPC unit is optimized for its intended use with a specific inlet and detector option. Temperature control of the 6890N oven allows for fast and precise temperature ramping. Overall thermal performance provides optimal chromatography including peak symmetry, retention time repeatability, and retention index accuracy. The combination of precise pneumatic control and accurate temperature control leads to outstanding retention time repeatability, the basis for all chromatographic measurement.• Dual channel design supports two inlets and two detectors.
• Full range digital data output enables the smallest and largest peaks to be quantitated in a single run.
• Full EPC is available for all inlets and detectors. Control range and resolution are optimized for the specific inlet or detector module.
• EPC with capillary columns provides four column flow control modes: constant pressure, ramped pressure (3 ramps), constant flow, or ramped flow (3 ramps). Column average linear velocity is calculated.
• Atmospheric pressure and temperature compensation is standard, so results do not change, even when the laboratory environment does.
• Automatic Liquid Sampling is fully integrated into mainframe control.
• Set point and automation control can be done from the local keyboard or via a networked data system. Clock-time programming can be initiated from the front panel to initiate events (on/off, method start, etc) at a future date and time.
• A run time deviation log is created for each analysis to ensure that all method parameters were achieved and maintained.
• Display of all GC and automatic liquid sampler (ALS) set points at the GC or data system.
The Agilent 7683 Automatic Liquid Sampler (ALS) draws a sample from a 2 mL vial and injects it into the Agilent 6890N GC inlet at a predetermined time. You can use up to 100 sample vials with the Agilent 7683 sampler tray and the standard turret.
• Perform solvent pre- and post-injection washes
• Perform sample pre-injection washes
• Perform sample pumps
• Extend the sample draw time for viscous samples
• Inject different sample amounts from different sample vials
• Interrupt a running sequence to run priority samples and then resume the sequence
• Perform cool on-column injections into 250 μm, 320 μm, and 530 μm columns