This set of Agilent Instruments is Brand New and Sealed in Original Packages and Boxes With Software and Manuals and PC.
This set of system includes:
- 7800 ICP/MS
- SPS4 Autosampler
- Cover Kit for SPS4 Autosampler
- PVC Flexible Ducting for SPS4 Autosampler
- Rotary Vane Pumps & PHD-4
- Rotary Pump Accessory Kit for MS40+
- G3292A PolyScience Recirculating Chiller
- Poly-Clear Fluid
- Gas Clean Carrier Gas Filter Kit
- Stainless Steel Tubing
- Agilent ICP-MS 7800 eFamiliarization Disc
- G8499-64010 ICP-NS SDA installation instructions
- Manuals Discs
- G8499-64000 ICP-MS SDA SW for 21CFR11 Kit
- G7206-64202 ICP-MS MassHunter Intel Seq
- Rev C Eng
The Agilent 7800 ICP-MS has been superseded by the new smart 7850 ICP-MS instrument. The 7850 ICP-MS is configured for fast setup and streamlined analysis in typical ICP-MS applications, saving you time and making it easier for your lab to deliver great results.
- Fast track your routine metals analysis – ICP-MS MassHunter software includes preset methods that can be simply loaded and run with predefined setting, from plasma conditions to analyte integration time and internal standards. For new methods, the Method Wizard builds the method based on sample type and application.
- Reduce sample preparation – Unique High Matrix Introduction (HMI) technology, standard on the 7800 ICP-MS, lets you analyze samples containing up to 3% total dissolved solids (TDS) without dilution, reducing sample preparation and saving time.
- Minimize signal suppression – HMI reduces signal suppression, so high matrix samples can be measured accurately without requiring matrix matched calibration standards.
- Ensure accurate data with effective interference removal – Helium (He) collision mode simplifies method development and routine operation by removing polyatomic ion interferences under a single consistent set of conditions. He mode avoids the need for matrix or analyte-specific reaction cell conditions.
- Analyze major and trace analytes in a single run – The wide dynamic range orthogonal detector system (ODS) enables direct analysis of major elements (100s or 1000s of ppm) and trace level analytes (single or sub-ppt) in a single run. The high upper concentration limit reduces sample reruns caused by overrange results.
- Maximize throughput and productivity – The optional Integrated Sample Introduction System (ISIS 3) and the SPS 4 Autosampler lower your cost per analysis without compromising data quality.
The Agilent SPS 4 is a next-generation, high-performance autosampler for atomic spectroscopy applications. Designed to meet the needs of high-throughput laboratories requiring a fast, high-capacity (up to 360 samples or 768 microtiter wells), reliable autosampler, it is also small, quiet, easy-to-use, and affordable.
The SPS 4 is suitable for ultra-trace analysis by ICP-MS and rugged and robust enough for FAAS, MP-AES, and ICP-OES users. Built around an innovative gantry design that supports the mechanical components between two rigid pillars, the SPS 4 provides improved accuracy and precision, high speed, ease of access, and corrosion resistance – all within a footprint that is nearly 40% smaller than other autosamplers in its class.
Agilent G3292A recirculating Chiller, -10° up to +40°, 2900W at 20°
- Heat dissipated: 3,200W (maximum)
- Heat absorbed: 1,600 (,2000 maximum)
- Flow rate: > 5 L/min (1.32 us gallons/min)
- Temperature: 15-40°C at water inlet of ICP-MS
- Weight: 85 kg (188 lb.)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 14.5 x 22.7 x 27.6 in. (36.8 x 57.6 x 70.2 cm)