The Agilent 7890A is a state-of-the-art gas chromatograph that provides superior performance for all applications. Key to its performance is the use of advanced electronic pneumatic control (EPC) modules and high performance GC oven temperature control. Each EPC unit is optimized for its intended use with a specific inlet and detector option.
- GC oven temperature control of the 7890A oven allows for fast and precise temperature ramping. Overall thermal performance provides optimal chromatography including peak symmetry, retention time repeatability, and retention index accuracy.
- The combination of precise pneumatic and temperature control leads to extremely precise retention time reproducibility, which is the basis for all chromatographic measurement.
- Agilent’s proprietary Capillary Flow Technology provides a new dimension in chromatography with reliable, leak free, in-oven capillary connections that stand up to repeated GC oven cycling over time.
- The 7890A GC has enhanced firmware to extend Capillary Flow capabilities and enhanced data system software to simplify set-up and operation of back flush.
- These new tools make it easier to analyze complex matrices and unknowns, and provide gains in productivity and data integrity for routine analyses via 2-dimensional heart cutting, detector splitting, and column back flushing. The 7890A GC has advanced built-in capabilities to monitor system resources (counters, electronic logs and diagnostics). Agilent GC systems are known for their reliability, ruggedness, and long life.
This refurbished 7890A (G3440A) GC comes with the Agilent 7697A (G4567-64000) Headspace Autosampler with 108 vial tray (111 vial total capacity). A Split/Splitless (S/SL) inlet and a Volatiles Interface (VI) inlet are included. Detectors and other autosampler options are available. This set is available in multiple quantities.