This refurbished Agilent G6130A Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer with Agilent 1200 Series HPLC System is in good condition.
High-performance design features
• Orthogonal-flow sprayer with pneumatic nebulizer – enhances sensitivity across a wide range of LC conditions and reduces maintenance requirements.
• High-capacity solvent drying system – reduces chemical noise and permits the analysis of thermally-sensitive compounds through user control of gas flow rate and gas temperature.
• Dielectric platinum-plated capillary – enhances sensitivity, permits independent optimization of the spray chamber and ion optics, and allows dynamic optimization of in-source fragmentation.
• Air-cooled turbomolecular pump – provides fast startup and a small footprint, and eliminates the need for cooling water. Single, split-flow turbo pump enhances performance and increases reliability.
• Fraction collection capability – can monitor and trigger the collection of fractions based on mass, an analog signal input, or time. For mass-based determination, up to 16 m/z values can be monitored. Requires optional I/O Accessory Module.
|Mass Range||6130 Quad: m/z 2 – 3000|
|Mass Accuracy||± 0.13 u within the calibrated mass range in scan mode|
|Mass Axis Stability||The mass drift does not exceed the larger absolute value of ± 0.1 Da or ± 100 ppm of measured mass over a 12 hour period at constant temperature ± 3 degrees centrigrade.|
|Scan Speed||6130 Quad: 2500 u/s standard mode, 5250 u/s fast scan mode|
|SIM Sensitivity||• ESI at 400 µ/min or APCI at 1000 µ/min
• Selected ion monitoring of m/z 609.3
• Positive ionization
|6130 and 6140 Quad: 1 pg reserpine, 100:1 RMS (20:1 peak-to-peak)|
|Scan Sensitivity*||• ESI at 400 µ/min or APCI at 1000 µ/min
• Scan range m/z 100 – 650
• Scan speed 2500 u/s
• Extracted ion at m/z 609.3
• Positive ionization
|6130 and 6140 Quad: 50 pg reserpine, 100:1 RMS (20:1 peak-topeak)|
|Flow Rate||ESI: Up to 1.0 ml/min water without a flow splitter
APCI: Up to 1.5 ml/min water without a flow splitter
|Multisignal acquisition (6120, 6130 and 6140 Quad only)||Ability to cycle through four acquisition modes on a scan-by-scan basis within a single run. Up to four analysis modes can be viewed in the software window and can be linked together to facilitate processing and analysis. Modes of operation: positive/negative polarity switching, variable fragmentor voltage selection, and concurrent SIM/scan.|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature range: 15 °C to 35 °C (59 °F to 95 °F) Relative humidity: less than 95 % (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions** Height: 65 cm (26 in) Width: 39 cm (15 in) Depth: 75 cm (29 in W||Height: 65 cm (26 in)
Width: 39 cm (15 in)
Depth: 75 cm (29 in
Weight: 50 kg (110 pounds)
**Approximate maximum cabinet dimensions with G1947A APCI source attached but without external mechanical pump. Height and width slightly less with G1948A ESI source.
Agilent 1200 system includes:
- G1312A Binary Pump
- G1379B degasser with solvent tray
- G1367B HiP ALS autosampler
- G1316 A/B/C column compartment with switch valve installed
- PC with data
System comes with a 90 day warranty.
We are professionals. We encourage you to contact us to speak with one of our expert and professional team. Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!