The Agilent QTOF 6540 is an accurate mass MSMS instrument based upon quadrupole and time-of-flight technology. The instrument accommodates several different solution-based atmospheric pressure ionization sources including electrospray (ESI), chemical ionization (APCI), and JetStream ESI. The instrument can acquire data in positive or negative ion mode, MS, or MS/MS mode. Agilent MassHunter software is used for data acquisition and data processing. The software package includes modules for determining elemental composition, molecular feature extractor, deconvolution, et cetera. This is without a doubt the best QTOF Mass Spectrometer on campus. Instrument characteristics include:
- LC pumps can handle up to 8000 psi
- MS and MS/MS on the fly
- Mass Range of up to 10,000 Daltons (singly-charged)
- Mass Accuracy of better than 3 PPM
- Resolution (FWHM) 45,000 for mass 1000
- Rapid switching between positive and negative ion modes
Tested & refurbished. Front end Agilent 1260 HPLC system includes:
- G1312B SL Binary Pump
- G1367B HiP Autosampler
- G1316A Thermostatted Column Compartment
- G1322A Vacuum Degasser
- G1330B Autosampler Thermostat
Comes with a 90-day warranty.
Since 2003 SpectraLab has been providing customers with special expertise on analytical equipment. We encourage you to contact us to speak with one of our expert and professional team members. Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!