The 9000 Series Analyzers use proven technology to perform total nitrogen and/or total sulfur analyses from low ppb to percent levels. Their speed, accuracy, and precision are unrivalled — more stable than coulometric methods, more sensitive than x-ray, safer and faster.
- One injection – two results
- Nitrogen, sulfur or simultaneous nitrogen/sulfur
- Fast, precise measurement of solid, liquid & gas samples
- Sensitivity from low ppb to % levels
- Superior to wet chemistry and other instrumental methods
- No environmentally hazardous catalysts or reagents
Featuring separate detectors for chemiluminescent nitrogen and UV-fluorescent sulfur, the 9000 configures for nitrogen only, sulfur only, or simultaneous nitrogen/sulfur analyses in gas, liquid, and solid samples. This versatility enables you to buy one detector now and add a second later.
- Antek 9000HN Series Nirogen/ Sulfur Analyzer
- PC and Software