The iQ5 real-time PCR detection system offers a fresh design for Bio-Rad’s new generation of real-time PCR instrumentation. Like its predecessors, the iCycler iQ and MyiQ systems, the iQ5 optical system is a modular upgrade to the iCycler thermal cycler with 96-well reaction block. This powerful new system offers five-target analysis capabilities for multiplex PCR, coupled with a completely redesigned software package. The iQ5 optical system software offers a full suite of enhanced data collection and data analysis options, including tools for gene expression analysis that measure relative quantities without a standard curve. Regardless of your PCR application, you will find that the iQ5 real-time PCR detection system is the ultimate system for value and flexibility.
System includes PC and necessary cables.
– Detection Range: 515–700 nm
– Excitation Range: 475–645 nm
– Multiplexing of up to 5 fluorophores in each reaction vessel conserves precious samples and reagents
– Real-time PCR thermal gradient enables simple, rapid assay optimization
– Intuitive software for protocol setup and data analysis shortens time to results
– Diverse data analysis and presentation options provide a comprehensive view of your assay results
– Advanced gene expression analysis methods with publication-quality statistics and graphs for relative quantitation studies
– Flexible allelic discrimination module allows easy-to-use, automatic sample identification in genotyping experiments
– Embedded tools for end-point fluorescence analysis enables simple qualitative analysis of sample abundance in single- or multicolor assays
– Robust, reliable thermal cycling performance delivered by the iCycler thermal cycler