The Bruker Nitrox 500 is a fully automated, mass flow controlled accessory that allows for the online addition of N2 and O2 gasses to either the auxiliary or sheath plasma gasses. Controlled by the Bruker Quantum ICP-MS software package, the Nitrox 500 settings are automatically stored as part of the analytical method following optimization.
- Easy to install and operate
- Fully automated through Brukers QUANTUM software.
- Improves detection limits through increased sensitivity and reduced interferences
- Eliminates carbon deposition when analysing organic solvents
- Reduces sample preparation time
This Bruker Nitrox 500 Gas Accessory is in great shape. It has been tested here at SpectraLab Scientific.
A 90 day warranty is included.
We have special expertise on analytical equipment. We encourage you to contact us to speak with one of our expert and professional team members.
Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!