Fisher Scientific’s Low Temperature Incubator offers laboratories precise temperature control over the -10°C to 60°C range. Performance meets requirements for the preservation of vaccines, biologicals, incubation of bacterial cultures, and determination of bio-chemical oxygen demand of sewage. The extended operating temperature range also includes temperatures associated with drug stability projects, dairy product evaluation and entomological studies. The spacious chamber accommodates up to 300 standard BOD bottles, or similar containers. The 5 reinforced shelves can handle up to 60 lbs of sample weight each.
The compressor is not working, and this freezer is good for parts.
- 5 Removable shelves
- 6 Molded door shelves
- Door Lock with key
- Microprocessor based temperature controller,with temperature readout to 0.1°C
- 3 Cooling control modes: High precision with cooling, high precision without cooling and Frostfree with variable cooling
- Solid state relay for heater
- Over/ under temperature safety relay and alarm over temperature thermostat
- Compressor relay for energy conservation
- Compressor overload relay
- RTD temperature probe
- Protected setpoint mode to avoid accidental change
- Convenience outlet inside chamber, 2 amp
- Interior light with door switch
Electrical Rating: 115V 60Hz 5.0A