The IR-Dancer is a well suited apparatus to evaporate solvents from a large number of samples. By combining vacuum, agitation and heating,
coupled with the capability to handle virtually any sample racks and containers, the IR-Dancer is an ideal instrument for every laboratory in which large numbers of individual
samples must regularly be concentrated. Evaporation of TFA, DMF or DMSO as well as HPLC solvents or solvents from biological samples is really quick and easy.
The IR-radiation energy and thereby the sample temperature can be freely programmed.
- Temperature settings from ambient to 120° C
- Compartment heater ON / OFF 60° C
- Max. height for vials: 14 cm
- Rack for 30x small & 30x medium sized vials
- Speed 0 – ca. 800 rpm
- ca. 500W IR – heating with 3 lamps – see photo
- PTFE/PT 100 Temperature sensor
- Material INOX V4A, PTFE, glass
- DN25 ISO Vacuum connection
This Vortex Evaporator comes with a Hettch Penguin -42 Coldtrap System as seen in the gallery.