The PerkinElmer LS-55 Fluorescence Spectrometer provides your laboratory with the ultimate blend of high performance, reliability, ease-of-use, durability, and versatility. The LS-55 is the right choice to meet your laboratory’s current and future applications needs. Indispensable features of these instruments include:
- Ultimate flexibility. No instruments handle a wider range of bioscience applications than the LS-55. This instrument is ideally suited for bioresearch including cell-biology, immunology, enzymology, protein analysis, and microplate-based measurements.
- Broad range of accessories. The wide range of accessories specifically designed for the LS-55 is versatile enough to handle virtually any type of sample.
- Reliable optical performance. The LS-55 features continuously variable slits, in increments of 0.1 nm, for ultimate control of measurement conditions. The holographic gratings of the LS-55 minimize stray light for the highest sensitivity, accuracy and reproducibility.
- Durable, long-lived light source. Unlike conventional light sources, the Pulsed Xenon lamp minimizes photobleaching of samples. This preserves the integrity of the sample and delivers accurate and uncompromised results.
- User-friendly software. Unique to PerkinElmer, FL WinLab software is a comprehensive package that provides the most powerful and flexible system for data collection and analysis. Built-in validation protocols assure you that the instrument is working properly.
- Versatility. Multiple accessory options allow you to configure exactly the system you need, whatever your lab’s specific needs. Purchase only the accessories you need now and add more accessories as your applications expand.
This Perkin Elmer LS 55 Fluorescence Spectrometer is in great condition. It has been tested here at SpectraLab Scientific. A 90 day warranty is included.
We have special expertise on analytical equipment. We encourage you to contact us to speak with one of our expert and professional team members. Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!