The Spectrum 100 FTIR provides improved ordinate accuracy for the measurement of optical filters and high-refractive-index materials. Manufacturers of optical filters and specialty coatings can use the Spectrum 100 to validate the performance specifications of these materials to block or transmit IR radiation. This validation is critical in both quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) and research and development of filters and coatings. The components are then used in various industries, including defense and aviation, in such products as remote control units, security systems, sensors, scanners and IR cameras. The Spectrum 100 Optica can also be used by academic researchers to study the transmission properties of high-refractive-index materials, the company said.
- Exclusive source design for accurate, repeatable measurements
- Go button and LCD display for increased productivity and ease-of-use
- Smart, zero-alignment, modular accessories for quick, predictable and reproducible sampling
- Intuitive software ensures easy and consistent operation
- Atmospheric Vapor Compensation (AVC) enhances accuracy and precision
- Absolute Virtual Instrument (AVI) standardizes the instrument’s wavenumber scale to a far higher accuracy than can be achieved with conventional calibration methods
- Spectrum software provides intuitive user operation and helps ensure consistent results, day-to-day, user-to-user
- A 90-day warranty is included.
Since 2003 SpectraLab has been providing customers with special expertise on analytical equipment. We encourage you to contact us to speak with one of our expert and professional team members. Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!