Thermo Scientific Trace GC Ultra with your detector(s) of choice.
The Thermo Scientific Trace GC Ultra was developed for the evolving requirements of modern laboratories. With the most complete range of proprietary inlets, sensitive detection systems, smart accessories, and ancillary devices, the Ultra platform features unique technologies that raise the standards of speed, sensitivity and separation in gas chromatography.
- Independently heated valve housing able to accommodate up to 4 heated/2 unheated gas valves, 8 pressure regulators, 8 needle valves, In/out ports, packed and capillary columns
- Range of Large Volume techniques overcomes sensitivity boundaries of conventional GC
- Linear heating rate up to 1200°C/min. reduces sample run times for crude oils, pesticides and hydrocarbons determination as well as food and flavor characterizations
- High temperature programming up to 20°C/s and fast cooling times of approximately one minute
- Precise retention time control
- Large Volume split/splitless technique using standard splitless injector extends sample injection volume of conventional GC methods without additional investment, training or revalidation of methods
Gerstel MPS2XL Headspace Autosampler
|Syringe temperature||35-150 °C|
|Injection volume||100-2500 μL|
|Injection speed||10-1000 μL/s|
|Precision||< 1.0% RSA|