The VK 7000 and VK 7010 models are designed with automation and flexibility in mind. These microprocessor-controlled instruments allow for easy manual sampling and are designed to interface directly with the VK 8000 Autosampling Station and with the VK 750D External heater circulator.
VK 7000/7010 Standard Features
- Motorized drive unit for easy automation
- Unique time-saving features including automatic start, EaseAlign centering rings, and individual clutch control
- Display Information- The 4-line, 40-character LCD operational monitor
- Built-in Alarms – warned of any temperature deviations, power outages and upcoming calibration date.
- Parameter Programming including:
- Delayed start
- RPM (10 – 250 RPM)
- Length of test
- Infinity spin
- Timed Wake-up
- Spindle Motor Monitor
- Water Bath
- Easy Drain
This Vankel VK 7000/7010 with 2000ml /8 vessels is in great condition. It has been tested here at SpectraLab Scientific.
A 90-day warranty is included.
Since 2003 SpectraLab has been providing customers with special expertise on analytical equipment. We encourage you to contact us to speak with one of our expert and professional team members.
Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!