This Waters ACQUITY H-Class uPLC with PDA is fully tested and refurbished. A 90-day warranty is included.
- CM-A Column Manager
- PDA Detector
- SM–FTN Sample Manager
- QSM Quaternary Solvent Manager
- DATA workstation
- Required cables, tubing and other parts
The Waters ACQUITY uPLC H-Class system was designed to perform both UPLC and HPLC analyses. Hardware and software features facilitate transferring between the two types of chromatography and developing new methods.
- High-pressure, small-particle chromatography allowing faster, higher-resolution analyses, compared with conventional HPLC
- Low solvent consumption (significantly less than conventional HPLC)
- Flexibility in solvent mixing by using a quaternary solvent manager
- A flow-through-needle sample manager that facilitates the transfer of methods from HPLC to UPLC
- Pump and sample manager design enhancements, to minimize dispersion and reduce cycle time
- An optional, versatile, column manager, to facilitate method development